We are celebrating our 50th anniversary of our beloved Malaysia this month ~ August (bulan kemerdekaan). I hope we have already 'merdeka' physically, mentally and emotionally (in the Islamic perspective of course). If we have achieved that, we are all MERDEKA!
Besides, I have friends who also celebrating their birthdays in this month. One of them is Sdri Fahimah Hambari (her 20th birthday is today >> 16th August 2007. (~dan seorang lagi yang telah menyabut hari jadinya yang ke - 20 pada Sabtu lepas. - Dia salah seorang sahabat yang masih aku contact sehingga hari ini. Nak kata kawan baik, kena tanya dia la sama ada nak jadikan aku ni kawan baik atau tidak..~).
Besides, I have friends who also celebrating their birthdays in this month. One of them is Sdri Fahimah Hambari (her 20th birthday is today >> 16th August 2007. (~dan seorang lagi yang telah menyabut hari jadinya yang ke - 20 pada Sabtu lepas. - Dia salah seorang sahabat yang masih aku contact sehingga hari ini. Nak kata kawan baik, kena tanya dia la sama ada nak jadikan aku ni kawan baik atau tidak..~).
So, whatever it is, I would like to wish all of you:
>> H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.
There is no gift, there is no cake, only DOA I can give you as your birthday presents. All the best in your studies. May Allah always bless us in wherever we are.
~"Kawan adalah hadiah yang anda berikan untuk diri anda sendiri"~