Assalamualaikum wbt.
Yeah, winter is coming! Eventhough Mayor of Moscow has promised that there will be no snow this winter, but I still love winter with a little bit suffer of coldness, its windy morning, with bear-like winter jacket and high boots! Oh, this will be my second last winter. Now, I will appreciate it to the maximum.
See you this winter with much more fun!
**Life with Sunnatullah is much much better than human rules.
Yeah, winter is coming! Eventhough Mayor of Moscow has promised that there will be no snow this winter, but I still love winter with a little bit suffer of coldness, its windy morning, with bear-like winter jacket and high boots! Oh, this will be my second last winter. Now, I will appreciate it to the maximum.
See you this winter with much more fun!
**Life with Sunnatullah is much much better than human rules.