Assalamualaikum wbt.
Just now I was looking through my friendster and at one of the posted bulletins, I have found such an interesting topic entitled "Reasons why you should date a doctor - to - be". I read it and have decided to post it in my next entry. But first of all, I want to emphasize that this is not the way I figured out this profession. For me, a doctor is a noble profession that should be protected because a doctor deals with humans' lives. I post it because I want to share something with you. Just for fun. Because I have fed up with all these Russian terms for hypertension (this is what im doing right now. >> memorizing all these terms for tomorrow's lesson! My tongue has been twisted pronouncing these words). These are what people 'think' about date with a doctor - to - be. Okay! Lets check it out!
Doctors:
1. They have the tool (stethoscope).
2. They can give you the gift of "missing them" because they are always at work.
3. They can give you a free medical consultation (everyone's favourite).
4. You save yourself the embarrassment of going to a doctor with an infection.
5. They are smart.
6. They know their anatomy well.
7. They are well trained to listen.
8. They know how you feel, or at least pretend to!
9. They always have a strange new story to tell.
10. They offer you a tissue when you feel like crying (it is a reflex).
11. They can stay up all night if you want them to do so.
12. They are unshockable.
13. They always dress nice.
14. They can guide you in the gym.
15. Money! (That's why they work for long hours).
16. Free medical samples.
17. They know what do you want to hear and tell them.
18. They are trained in breaking bad news in a nice way.
And now, I want to know how u figure out this profession. Is that just for fame or wealth? How to be the best doctor? Is it by curing patients physically, emotionally or both? I leave these questions for you..
~ Setiap pekerjaan adalah amalan selagi ia tidak bercanggah dengan batasan agama ~
Just now I was looking through my friendster and at one of the posted bulletins, I have found such an interesting topic entitled "Reasons why you should date a doctor - to - be". I read it and have decided to post it in my next entry. But first of all, I want to emphasize that this is not the way I figured out this profession. For me, a doctor is a noble profession that should be protected because a doctor deals with humans' lives. I post it because I want to share something with you. Just for fun. Because I have fed up with all these Russian terms for hypertension (this is what im doing right now. >> memorizing all these terms for tomorrow's lesson! My tongue has been twisted pronouncing these words). These are what people 'think' about date with a doctor - to - be. Okay! Lets check it out!
Doctors:
1. They have the tool (stethoscope).
2. They can give you the gift of "missing them" because they are always at work.
3. They can give you a free medical consultation (everyone's favourite).
4. You save yourself the embarrassment of going to a doctor with an infection.
5. They are smart.
6. They know their anatomy well.
7. They are well trained to listen.
8. They know how you feel, or at least pretend to!
9. They always have a strange new story to tell.
10. They offer you a tissue when you feel like crying (it is a reflex).
11. They can stay up all night if you want them to do so.
12. They are unshockable.
13. They always dress nice.
14. They can guide you in the gym.
15. Money! (That's why they work for long hours).
16. Free medical samples.
17. They know what do you want to hear and tell them.
18. They are trained in breaking bad news in a nice way.
And now, I want to know how u figure out this profession. Is that just for fame or wealth? How to be the best doctor? Is it by curing patients physically, emotionally or both? I leave these questions for you..
~ Setiap pekerjaan adalah amalan selagi ia tidak bercanggah dengan batasan agama ~
7 comments:
i'll work for money.
fame is nothing.
to make the patient's money worth, i'll try as best as i could to cure them physically and emotionally.
cik rynn mjadi kawan cik wanie bukan sbb2 diatas oke.
hihi !
the free consultation sume dtg dr my sister. miahhahahahhaha !
hahahaha..nk letak gak kt blog...."to upgrade the market"!seems lyke amek medic nih jatoh saham...yela salu oncall n bz katenye.. byk advantage tuh dpt tuh indirectly..hahah
in my opinion,for money ,doctors do not make much money instead of bussinessman and other professions.it is true a doctor profession is a noble work to do but to be a noble person u have to prove it in wutevr field u r in.but for wutever reason it is not easy to be a doc..
salam to all.
Cik pengusaha cowbra,
Everyone works for money. But for some people, fame is as important as money. thats how they create their own credibility and status.
Cik wanie juga berkawan dengan cik pengusaha bukan atas alasan2 di atas!
So, ur sis is ...??
asma,
I agree with u. Who said taking medicine is 'menjatuhkan saham'? we are upgrading the level of professionality! hurm.. everybody has his/her own opinion rite?
*oncall tu normal la..*
Anon,
yeah! u r absolutely right! To be a noble person, we hv to prove in everywhere, everytime. It doesnt matter we r doctors, engineers or even farmers! just find out how to be a noble person!!
and its true.. it is not easy to be a doctor..
hmm,true..it is hard to be a doc..we're dealing wif human lives here..That is y i think,the profs prepping us real hard and making medical students life miserable,since we cannot afford a mistake.A mistake that might be lethal.
Post a Comment