Assalamualaikum wbt.
Just now, when i was going back from Microbiology lecture, in front of the metro (underground transport) exit, i saw a big dog like waiting for something. I really shocked because i really hate and afraid of that animal. I dont know why, but then, when it started to follow me, my mouth started to recite Surah Al Masad (Tabbat yada habi lahabiwwatab. To the end). Last time i had heard someone said when we are facing a dog, just recite that Surah and that dog wont disturb us. I dont really know that is true or not. I just do it! Then, i walked very fast, and made sure that dog was not following me. That was a 1st dog.
The 2nd dog. I was walking on one of the street behind the apteka ( pharmacy ) which is located near the metro. That street is very dark. I couldnt see even a shadow of a man (of course because there's no light either!). Then suddenly i saw a figure of a dog! Oh my God! It's really a dog! In front of me was a man who was smoking at that time. He looked like enjoying his journey going back to his home. I wanted to overcome him but near to him was that dog. And that time i recited once again Surah Al Masad. I felt a bit angry to that man because when he exhaled, the smoke came out from his nose, and i had to inhale that smoke since i was walking behind him. It made my head a bit dizzy. Honestly, i dont like smoke. I dont know why. Even when my Abah smoking, i will keep distance from him. I hope it's not a rude manner. I just dont like it. Enough. And lastly, i could escape from that dog. Fuhh..
Speaking about this kind of habit, before i came here, I remembered that my Emak had voiced out about her worries to me. She said a lot of her friends' sons or daughters started to smoke when they exposed to this extremely cold country. What they said? Oh.. They wanted to get warm. So, they smoke. I told her, " Emak, dont worry. Since i dont like cigarrette, InsyaAllah i will not smoke. And i will remember it!" Alhamdulillah, since i live almost 3 years in this country, i dont even touch a cigarrette. Thanks Allah for guiding me.
After i learnt about diseases, teacher told us that smoking can lead to development of atherosclerosis. Hurm.. I really dont know how to tell Abah to stop this habit. My Emak had tried for many years to persuade Abah to stop but it doesnt work. I dont want Abah get this atherosclerosis. It can lead to cardiac dysfunction. I love Abah. And i love Emak too. So, anyone can help me? What is the best way to advice my Abah?
Just now, when i was going back from Microbiology lecture, in front of the metro (underground transport) exit, i saw a big dog like waiting for something. I really shocked because i really hate and afraid of that animal. I dont know why, but then, when it started to follow me, my mouth started to recite Surah Al Masad (Tabbat yada habi lahabiwwatab. To the end). Last time i had heard someone said when we are facing a dog, just recite that Surah and that dog wont disturb us. I dont really know that is true or not. I just do it! Then, i walked very fast, and made sure that dog was not following me. That was a 1st dog.
The 2nd dog. I was walking on one of the street behind the apteka ( pharmacy ) which is located near the metro. That street is very dark. I couldnt see even a shadow of a man (of course because there's no light either!). Then suddenly i saw a figure of a dog! Oh my God! It's really a dog! In front of me was a man who was smoking at that time. He looked like enjoying his journey going back to his home. I wanted to overcome him but near to him was that dog. And that time i recited once again Surah Al Masad. I felt a bit angry to that man because when he exhaled, the smoke came out from his nose, and i had to inhale that smoke since i was walking behind him. It made my head a bit dizzy. Honestly, i dont like smoke. I dont know why. Even when my Abah smoking, i will keep distance from him. I hope it's not a rude manner. I just dont like it. Enough. And lastly, i could escape from that dog. Fuhh..
Speaking about this kind of habit, before i came here, I remembered that my Emak had voiced out about her worries to me. She said a lot of her friends' sons or daughters started to smoke when they exposed to this extremely cold country. What they said? Oh.. They wanted to get warm. So, they smoke. I told her, " Emak, dont worry. Since i dont like cigarrette, InsyaAllah i will not smoke. And i will remember it!" Alhamdulillah, since i live almost 3 years in this country, i dont even touch a cigarrette. Thanks Allah for guiding me.
After i learnt about diseases, teacher told us that smoking can lead to development of atherosclerosis. Hurm.. I really dont know how to tell Abah to stop this habit. My Emak had tried for many years to persuade Abah to stop but it doesnt work. I dont want Abah get this atherosclerosis. It can lead to cardiac dysfunction. I love Abah. And i love Emak too. So, anyone can help me? What is the best way to advice my Abah?
~ Tomorrow i will have a colloqium on Internal Diseases and a computer test on Pharmacology. Pray the best for me please. Thanks alot! ~
3 comments:
hoh ! at least beg wanie tidak diserang najis mughallazah itu :|
salam....
hati2 klu jln di lorong2 tu... klu tak minat bwk kwan bwk diri elok2
salam..
Ryn,
hurm..betol gak kate ryn. mujur tidak dirembat nye beg wanie oleh makhluk bergelar anjing itu. Kalao tak, bisakah wanie menyamak? Hurm, tang mana la kat Moscow ni nak carik tanah suci di tengah2 winter. Silap haribulan, beli bunga yang ade tanah..
5 roze amin,
Selalu pon mmg bawak diri elok2. tapi haritu je ditemani oleh anjing2 yang tidak bertuan..
Post a Comment