~Happy Birthday To You~
I dedicate this entry specially for all of you :
Semoga kamu semua berada di bawah lindungan rahmat Allah SWT.
I supposed to put 'something' here but just now, it was stucked and I think it will take some times to be successfully finished. I hope I can finish that 'project' so that I can share it with you.
There are 3 names I mentioned above. 1st: Siti Sarah Mohd Shukor. You know who is she right? So, I need not to explain who is she since I have posted about her and my other roomates. 2nd: Sharifah Zuraiha Syed Mohd Zain. She was my physic teacher when i was in sambestari. She was a great teacher by the way. From zero about physic, I finally found out that physic was not really hard. It was just like a game. If u can control it, u can conquer it. And for her, Physic Is Fun! 3rd: Nadiah Abdullah. She was my best friend from form 1 until form 5. She is now in UM finishing her degree in Pharmacy. Nice knowing her. Until now, I never forget her birthday, and she never forget mine. Because we were born in January!
~ Happy Birthday. Thank your Mom for making sure you can see the wonderful world. ~
4 comments:
happy birthday sarahku!
hahak!
Salam.
Happy birthday buat sarah kita.
huhu~~
wanie,
terima kasih banyak2 ye. makan cheesecake dgn ks, tgk movie dgn ks, lari2 pegi produkty dgn ks, makan2 dgn ks, semuanya la. hehe.
p/s: ks nak mengomen psl entry bawah ni. tp nak tunggu internet kita resume semula la ye.
Salam KS
At least kek birthday KS adalh cheesecake. Ok la tu dari takdak pape kan?
Post a Comment